The first Barsalou was named Salvi-Salvy was born circa 1585 in France. No one has yet found the name of his wife nor where and when he got married.
Salvi-Salvy had only one known son called Joseph born circa 1600 in France and died February 28, 1659 at Foulayronne, Fromenty, Lot-et-Garonne, France.
Joseph was firstly married to Francoise Valade in 1622 at Ste-Foye, Agen, Lot-et-Garonne. Francoise was born in 1602 and died in 1632 in France. Joseph Barsalou and Francoise Valade had three children:
1) Louise was born circa 1620 in France. She fistly married Jean-Guillaume Brugières and secondly to Jean Miramont. The marriage between Louise Barsalou and Jean Miramont happenned after her father had passed away.
2) Jeanne was born circa 1622 in France. She married Bernard Boutoute.
3) Pierre was born circa 1623 in France. He married Peyronne Amouroux. They had five children: Catherine Barsalou, Guillaume Barsalou, Magdalaine Barsalou, Marie Barsalou and Peyronne Barsalou.
Joseph secondly married Catherine Cominal in October 23rd, 1634 at Artigues, Foulayronnes, Lot-et-Garrone in France. Catherine was born in 1614 and dien in 1665 in France. Joseph Barsalou and Catherine Cominal had five children:
1) Bernard Barsalou was born circa 1636 in France. He was married to Jeanne Constan in France;
2) Guillaume Barsalou was born circa 1638 at Foulayronne, Lot-et-Garonne, Guyenne, France. He died as of February 23, 1711 in France. Guillaume married to Bernarde Duparier and had nine children: Catherine Barsalou; Claire Barsalou; Jean Barsalou; Bernard Barsalou; Francois Barsalou, Hélène Barsalou; Raymond Barsalou, Antoine Barsalou and Jean-Pierre Barsalou;
3) Antoine Barsalou was born circa 1640 at Foylayronne, Lot-et-Garonne, Guyenne, France;
4) Francois was born circa 1646 in France. He was firstly get to a Marie, there is no name of her last name. Francois and Marie had one child named Catherine Barsalou. He was secondly married to Jeanne Delamas;
5) Jean Barsalou was born circa 1648 at Agen, Lot-et-Garonne, Guyenne in France. He was married to Hélène Lamarque in July 12, 1671 at Agen, Lot-et-Garonne, France. Jean Barsalou and Hélène Lamarque had five children: Gérard Barsalou; Guillaume Barsalou; Jeanne Barsalou; Marie-Anne Barsalou and Thérèse Barsalou.
The first Barsalou to come in North America is Gérard Barsalou, Jean Barsalou and Hélène Lamarque's son. Gérard Barsalou was born in May 10, 1673 at Agen, Lot-et-Garonne France and died August, 8 1721 in St-Laurent, New France. He married Marie-Catherine Legras-Lalonguealle as of May 6, 1700 in Montréal, New France. Marie-Catherine Legras-Lalonguealle was born April 9, 1684 Montréal, New France. She died in February 5, 1737 in Montréal, New France.
Gérard Barsalou and Marie-Catherine Legras-Lalonguealle had fifteen children: Jean Barsalou, Joseph Barsalou; Jean-Francois Barsalou; Marie-Catherine Barsalou; Jean-Baptiste-Barsalou; Geneviève-Catherine Barsalou; Marie-Charlotte Barsalou; Gérard-Maurice Barsalou; Angélique-Catherine Barsalou; Ignace Barsalou; René-Jean-Marie Barsalou; Marie-Louise Barsalou; Jean-Francois Barsalou; Marie-Josephe Barsalou and Jacques Barsalou.