Sign in with your Facebook account
No need to remember your username and password of YourFolks.com! To make your life easier, you can now login in security using your Facebook account.
Your privacy is important to YourFolks.com, that's why none of your information will be provided to Facebook.
Already a member?
Discover the origins and elements of the genealogy and civil status of Nicolas Bouchard in French America (Quebec)
NB : You must be logged in and be a suscriber to Premium Services to access his lineage.
Child of: Clement and Louise Brossard
Origin: Andilly, Saint-Nazaire, év. La Rochelle
Born around 1637
Deceased in 1684 in Cap-Saint-Ignace
Married to Anne Leroy, on 1670-09-30 in Sainte-Anne-De-Beaupre
- 1657: Gets hired with his brother Michel in La Rochelle, to come and work durang 3 years for 80 pounds
- 1667: Census: owns a land 2 acres width in cultivation
- 1675: Settles onto his Cap St-Ignace land
- 1681: Census: 1 gun, 2 horned cattle and 5 acres in cultivation
- 1657: Associates with Martin Huan to bring into cultivation a land close to the brook named the Marsolet river
- 1673: Geneviève de Chavigny concedes him 120 acres next to François Thibeau and Claude Guimont, in the Vincelot seigneurie (Cap-St-Ignace)
Genealogy made simple,
easy and reliable.
- Over 800,000 membrers
- 100% Quebec organization
St-Apollinaire, QC G0S 2E0
Copyright © 2017 J.T. Recherches inc. | Last update: 2016-04-11