Sign in with your Facebook account
No need to remember your username and password of YourFolks.com! To make your life easier, you can now login in security using your Facebook account.
Your privacy is important to YourFolks.com, that's why none of your information will be provided to Facebook.
Already a member?
Discover the origins and elements of the genealogy and civil status of Pierre Labbe-Lacroix in French America (Quebec)
NB : You must be logged in and be a suscriber to Premium Services to access his lineage.
Child of: Francois and Marie Fouvret-Forest
Born in Note-Dame-des-Marais, La-Ferté-Bernard, év. Le Mans, Maine
Deceased in 1709 in St-François-de-l'île-d'Orléans
Married to Marguerite Meunier, on 1674-04-10 in Sainte-Anne-De-Beaupre
- 1665: Arrived as a soldier in the company of sieur Montail, 1 of 4 companies commanded by le sieur de Tracy
- 1672: Death of his first wife
- 1681: Census: in St-François with 4 corned cattle and 10 acres of land in cultivation
- 1668: Mgr de Laval concedes him a land at l'île-d'Orléans
- 1670: Sells Simon Duverger his land on l'île-d'Orléans (60 pounds)
- 1670: The nuns Les Hospitalières concede him 3 acres wide in their seigneurie d'Argentenay, in Saint-François on l'île-d'Orléans
- 1673: Claude Marcollier sells him 3 acres wide in the Seigneurie d'Argentenay (75 pounds)
- 1673: Sells 3 perches + 6 feet to his neighbour Guillaume Baucher (166 pounds)
Genealogy made simple,
easy and reliable.
- Over 800,000 membrers
- 100% Quebec organization
St-Apollinaire, QC G0S 2E0
Copyright © 2016 J.T. Recherches inc. | Last update: 2016-04-11