Sign in with your Facebook account
No need to remember your username and password of YourFolks.com! To make your life easier, you can now login in security using your Facebook account.
Your privacy is important to YourFolks.com, that's why none of your information will be provided to Facebook.
Already a member?
Discover the origins and elements of the genealogy and civil status of Pierre Butaud in French America (Quebec)
NB : You must be logged in and be a suscriber to Premium Services to access his lineage.
Child of: Mathurin and Marie Rageot
Origin: Sainte-Radegonde-la-Vineuse, év. La Rochelle
Born around 1635
Deceased in 1705 in St-Francois de l'île d'orléans
Married to Perrette Loryot, on 1671-10-21 in Sainte-Anne-De-Beaupre
- 1662: Gets hired for 3 years and arrives aboard the ship Les Armes de Flécinque, whose owner is Sieur Gaigneur
- 1670: Signs a first mariage contract that did not come into effect, with Jeanne Dufossay
- 1678: Settles at la Pointe d'Argentenay, in St-François on l'Île-d'Orléans
- 1681: Census: 1 horned cattle and 5 acres in cultivation
Main court judgments:
- 1693: Acts as an arbritrator to evaluate the goods left on sur the land that Ignace rented to Jean Pruneau
- 1664: Charles Aubert de la Chesnaye concedes him a land on the Côte de Beaupré
- 1665: Buys a land from François Daneau, close to the brook named the great river
- 1667: Enlarges his land in buying back a part of the next property from Gilles Moulineux
- 1672: Sells all his rights to his parents' inheritance (135 pounds)
- 1682: The nuns Les Hospitalières gave him a property of de 8 acres less 1 perch on which he already lived in Argentenay
- 1682: Exchanges the land he hat received from Les Hospitalières against a land owned by Pierre Aufray, at Argentenay
- 1687: Hires his son Pierre to work 3 years for le sieur Patu, against 110 pounds, his maintenance et found
- 1687: Cancel his contract with le sieur Patu and rather hires his son Pierre to work his whole life for Pierre Bodin who promises him one third of his estate
- 1688: Cancels the contract with Pierre Bodin
Genealogy made simple,
easy and reliable.
- Over 800,000 membrers
- 100% Quebec organization
St-Apollinaire, QC G0S 2E0
Copyright © 2017 J.T. Recherches inc. | Last update: 2016-04-11