Sign in with your Facebook account
No need to remember your username and password of YourFolks.com! To make your life easier, you can now login in security using your Facebook account.
Your privacy is important to YourFolks.com, that's why none of your information will be provided to Facebook.
Already a member?
Discover the origins and elements of the genealogy and civil status of Guillaume Morel in French America (Quebec)
NB : You must be logged in and be a suscriber to Premium Services to access his lineage.
Child of: Guillaume and Jeanne Mathieu
Origin: Saint-Laurent, Paris
Born around 1654
Deceased in 1725 in Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré
Married to Catherine Pelletier, on 1679-10-30 in Sainte-Anne-De-Beaupre
- 1681: Rents his 13 years old son's services for 6 years
- 1690: Death of his first wife
- 1690 to 1712: Prosecutor for the Seigneurie de Beaupré
- 1674: Promises, with Léonard Girardy, to bring 4 acres into cultivation for François Sauvin, in Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré (80 pounds)
- 1675: Françoise Colombon gives him her rights on a land in Argentenay (for work already done)
- 1675: François Sauvin rents him for 3 years his land in Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré (against helf the grains)
- 1681: Promises to farm, for Nicolas Cliche, half the land they got following the death of Catherine Vanier
- 1681: Nicolas Cliche sells him his portion of Catherine Vanier' land (175 pounds)
- 1706: Georges Pelletier gives him a dischrge for the land he has been farming for 18 years
Genealogy made simple,
easy and reliable.
- Over 800,000 membrers
- 100% Quebec organization
St-Apollinaire, QC G0S 2E0
Copyright © 2017 J.T. Recherches inc. | Last update: 2016-04-11