Sign in with your Facebook account
No need to remember your username and password of YourFolks.com! To make your life easier, you can now login in security using your Facebook account.
Your privacy is important to YourFolks.com, that's why none of your information will be provided to Facebook.
Already a member?
Discover the origins and elements of the genealogy and civil status of Barbe Montmagnier-Montminy in French America (Quebec)
NB : You must be logged in and be a suscriber to Premium Services to access his lineage.
Child of: Charles and Marguerite Auollee
Origin: Rouen, Normandie
Born around 1674
Deceased after 1716
Married to Jean Mercier, on 1691-02-25 in Sainte-Anne-De-Beaupre
- 1674: Arrives with her father and her sister Marie; pensioner at the Ursulines'
Main court judgments:
- 1700: Summoned by the judge of la Seigneurie of Beaupré, to present a donation contract made by Gilles Molineux
- 1701: Gathers parents and friends to elect a tutor for her 4 children: Étienne de Lessard is elected
- 1701: Mgr de Laval gives her a piece of land in Sainte-Anne
- 1717: Has her estate shared between her children
Genealogy made simple,
easy and reliable.
- Over 800,000 membrers
- 100% Quebec organization
St-Apollinaire, QC G0S 2E0
Copyright © 2017 J.T. Recherches inc. | Last update: 2016-04-11