Sign in with your Facebook account
No need to remember your username and password of YourFolks.com! To make your life easier, you can now login in security using your Facebook account.
Your privacy is important to YourFolks.com, that's why none of your information will be provided to Facebook.
Already a member?
Discover the origins and elements of the genealogy and civil status of Rene Lepage in French America (Quebec)
NB : You must be logged in and be a suscriber to Premium Services to access his lineage.
Child of: Germain and Reine Larry
Born in 1656 in Ouanne, év. Auxerre
Deceased in 1718 in Rimouski
Married to Marie-Madeleine Gagnon, on 1686-06-10 in Sainte-Anne-De-Beaupre
Profession(s): Seigneur (Lord)
- 1672: Arrives with his mother and his sister Constance et lives with his parents at St-François on l'île-d'Orléans
- 1695: Becomes Seigneur of Rimouski
- 1686: His father gives him 4 acres wide in the seigneurie d'Argentenay
- 1694: Exchanges with Augustin Rouer de Lacardonnière the land given by his father against the land and seigneurie of Rimouski and Saint-Barnabé
- 1695: Sells 1 perch of land inherited by his wife to Noël Gagnon (125 pounds)
- 1700 to 1701: Gives his first 2 concessions in his Seigneurie of Rimouski
- 1703: Françoise-Charlotte Juchereau sells him her Seigneurie covering 1 leaguewide x 1 league deep at la rivière Métis (300 pounds)
- 1711: Concedes lands to his sons Pierre and Louis in his Seigneurie of Rimouski
Genealogy made simple,
easy and reliable.
- Over 800,000 membrers
- 100% Quebec organization
St-Apollinaire, QC G0S 2E0
Copyright © 2016 J.T. Recherches inc. | Last update: 2016-04-11