Sign in with your Facebook account
No need to remember your username and password of YourFolks.com! To make your life easier, you can now login in security using your Facebook account.
Your privacy is important to YourFolks.com, that's why none of your information will be provided to Facebook.
Already a member?
Discover the origins and elements of the genealogy and civil status of Francois Lacroix in French America (Quebec)
NB : You must be logged in and be a suscriber to Premium Services to access his lineage.
Child of: Francois and Jeanne Huot
Origin: Estouville, archev. Rouen, Normandie
Born around 1641
Deceased in 1710 in Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré
Married to Anne Gasnier, on 1670-09-11 in Sainte-Anne-De-Beaupre
- 1666: Census: servant of Pierre Gagnon
- 1668: Marriage settlement that did not come into effect with Marguerite Drouin
- 1669 to 1696: Made many gifts to the church of Sainte-Anne-du-Petit-Cap
- 1681: Census: 1 gun, 7 corned cattle and 7 acres in cultivation
Main court judgments:
- 1683: Churchwarden in Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré when Charles Aubert de la Chesnaye claims 777 pounds for goods; the church council is condemned; he says that he knew nothing
- 1668: Pierre Butaut sells him a portion of the land that was owned before by Gilles Moulineux
- 1677: Buys from Pierre Gagnon 1 acre wide x 50 acres deep (against 1 acre x 7 acres of his land)
- 1678: Olivier Gagné sells him 1,5 acre wide and another 1,5 acre wide (200 pounds))
- 1694: Jean Le Picard rents him for 5 years 2 properties near the grand river, including the animals
- 1699: Gives his son Louis the concession he got from Olivier Gagné
- 1703: Cacellation of the gift he made to his son in 1699
- 1704: Gives his son Augustin 3 acres wide x 1,5 league deep
Genealogy made simple,
easy and reliable.
- Over 800,000 membrers
- 100% Quebec organization
St-Apollinaire, QC G0S 2E0
Copyright © 2017 J.T. Recherches inc. | Last update: 2016-04-11