Sign in with your Facebook account
No need to remember your username and password of YourFolks.com! To make your life easier, you can now login in security using your Facebook account.
Your privacy is important to YourFolks.com, that's why none of your information will be provided to Facebook.
Already a member?
Discover the origins and elements of the genealogy and civil status of Francois-Louis Thibaut in French America (Quebec)
NB : You must be logged in and be a suscriber to Premium Services to access his lineage.
Child of: and
Origin: Sainte-Catherine, La Flotte, Île-de-Ré, év. La Rochelle, Aunis
Born around 1648
Deceased in 1724
Married to Elisabeth-Agnes Lefebvre, on 1670-10-14 in Sainte-Anne-De-Beaupre
- 1665: Engages in La Rochelle for 3 ans to Pierre Gaigneur, at 75 pounds /year
- 1665: Arrives the ship Le Cat of Hollande
- 1666 to 1667: At the time of thes census, servant of Robert Paré
- 1681: Census: 1 gun, 4 horned cattle and 5 acres in cultivation
- 1713: Nicolas Fournier is elected tutor of his 20 years old son (he ratifies the choice)
- 1669: Buys fromGilles Moulineux 1 acre of low land and 2 1/2 acres of high land in Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré (45 pounds)
- 1671: Sells his land in Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré to Olivier gagné (60 pounds)
- 1674: Geneviève de Chavigny concedes him 25 acres at Cap-Saint-Ignace in the Seigneurie de Vincelot
- 1682: Barbe Rotteau sells him 2 acres wide x 1 1/2 league deep in Château-Richer (1000 pounds, payable at 50 pounds /year)
- 1689: Sells his land in Château-Richer to Louis Michel at the same price and conditions
- 1697: Joseph Amiot concedes him 120 acres in his Seigneurie de Vincelot and 40 acres next to his house
- 1707: Gets another concession of 120 acres
- 1711: Sells Ignace Bouchard the 120 acres conceded to him in 1707 (150 pounds)
Genealogy made simple,
easy and reliable.
- Over 800,000 membrers
- 100% Quebec organization
St-Apollinaire, QC G0S 2E0
Copyright © 2017 J.T. Recherches inc. | Last update: 2016-04-11