Sign in with your Facebook account
No need to remember your username and password of YourFolks.com! To make your life easier, you can now login in security using your Facebook account.
Your privacy is important to YourFolks.com, that's why none of your information will be provided to Facebook.
Already a member?
Discover the origins and elements of the genealogy and civil status of Pierre Laforest-Labranche in French America (Quebec)
NB : You must be logged in and be a suscriber to Premium Services to access his lineage.
Child of: Pierre and Marguerite Courbel
Origin: Saint-Denis, év. Agen, Guyenne
Born around 1645
Deceased in 1695 in Québec
Married to Charlotte Godin, on 1679-07-27 in Sainte-Anne-De-Beaupre
- 1681: Census:: 1 gun, 3 horned cattle, 5 acrs of land in cultivation
- 1694: Admitted at l'Hôtel-Dieu in Québec where he will die
Main court judgments:
- 1685: Must give back 6 wheat minots to Marie Bary, for whom he was working as a farmer, for wheat she has lended him, having forgotten to sow, and letting wild animals eat her grain
- 1678: Mgr de Laval concède him a land 12 acres wide x 1/2 league deep below Cap Tourmente, in a place named la Petite-Rivière to Baie-St-Paul
- 1680: Sells Pascal Mercier their half of the property owned by Marguerite's first husband (280 pounds)
- 1685: Sells Julien Fortin 2 acres of his property in Petite-Rivière (270 pounds)
- 1686: Renounces future inheritance of 'Esther Ramage in favor of Jacques Godin, who promises to take care of his mother for the rest of her life
Genealogy made simple,
easy and reliable.
- Over 800,000 membrers
- 100% Quebec organization
St-Apollinaire, QC G0S 2E0
Copyright © 2016 J.T. Recherches inc. | Last update: 2016-04-11