Building My Family Tree
Note: Make sure you are registered and logged in when you use this service. To find out how, click here.
1. Open the family tree service
2. Fill in the basic information form
3. Fill in the complementary form to help to find your ancestors
4. Select your parent from the list by clicking on their marriage date
If you cannot find your parents, you may do a more extensive search (if available) or a new search. In this case, your family tree will, at this point, only contain the information you provided. You will be able to try again by adding ancestors automatically later.
5. Choose which ancestors you want to add.You will pay via your Premium Services subscription. (if you are not a Premium Services subscriber, click here to find out how)
It's that easy … Your Family Tree
You can always add as many ancestors as you want by simply clicking on the 'magnifier' of any of your ancestors.
How to get the most of my Family Tree :