Follow these steps to bring your tree from MyHeritage website!
- Go to your family tree on MyHeritage.
- In the tab "Tree", click "Manage trees" and you'll see the name of the tree(s) previously constructed.
- In the right part of the name of the tree, click on "Export to GEDCOM."
- Click on "Start Export".
- Save this file on your computer.
- You can now use this file to bring your tree on yourfolks.com.
- Click on "MY TREES"
- Click on , then on "BRING AN EXISTING FAMILY TREE (GEDCOM)"
- Select "I have a Gedcom file"
Genealogy made simple,
easy and reliable.
- Over 800 000 membrers
- 100% Quebec organization
St-Apollinaire, QC G0S 2E0
Copyright © 2012 J.T. Recherches inc. | Last update: 2016-04-11